There is no measure for mercy from God – it just flows. Releases rains and sun on both the just and unjust
Titus 3:4-5 – 4 But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, 5 he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit,
Luke 18:35 and 36 – 35 As Jesus approached Jericho, a blind man was sitting by the roadside begging. 36When he heard the crowd going by, he asked what was happening. 37They told him, “Jesus of Nazareth is passing by.” 38He called out, “Jesus, Son of David, have mercy on me!
- We use weapons to fight our battles and to make cases to God. strength, knowledge,
- We need to learn of God of Mercy. We Know God of Elijah, fire.
- Lamentation 3:22 – It is ofthe LORD’S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.
- Epphesians 2 vs 4. But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us
- 2 Samuel 7vs 11- 15 11 since the time that I commanded judges to be over My people Israel, and have caused you to rest from all your enemies. Also the Lord tells you that He will make you a house.[a]
- 12 “When your days are fulfilled and you rest with your fathers, I will set up your seed after you, who will come from your body, and I will establish his kingdom.13 He shall build a house for My name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever. 14 I will be his Father, and he shall be My son. If he commits iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men and with the blows of the sons of men. 15 But My mercy shall not depart from him, as I took it from Saul, whom I removed from before you. 16 And your house and your kingdom shall be established forever before you.[b] Your throne shall be established forever.”
- God tore the kingdom away from Solomon – 1 kings 11:11 11So the LORDsaid to Solomon, “Because you have done this,and you have not kept My covenant and My statutes,which I have commanded you, I will surely tear the kingdom from you, and will give it to your servant.12“Nevertheless I will not do it in your days for the sake of your father David, but I will tear it out of the hand of your son.…
- Romans 9:15 – For he says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.”