Luke 24 vs 10 – Joanna was among the women, Mattew 28 vs 1 – Mary was among the women (John 20:1-2)-
- Mary Magdalene went to the tomb early: Other gospels tell she was not the only woman to come to the tomb that morning. At least three other women accompanied her. But Mary was the one who ran back and told the disciples about the empty tomb.
Luke 24 vs 10 – Joanna was among the women, Mattew 28 vs 1 – Mary was among the women
- They have taken away the Lord out of the tomb: Mary wasn’t wishing for a resurrection, and then hopefully imagined it. She had no thought of resurrection yet, and believed the corpse has been stolen.
(John 20:3-10) Peter and John investigate the empty tomb.
- The other disciple: As a matter of author’s humility, John does not refer to himself directly, but only as the other disciple.
- Stooping down and looking in: Arriving first at the tomb,tJohn was looking in (the ancient Greek word blepo meaning “to clearly see a material object”), and he saw the grave clothes still in the tomb (saw the linen cloths lying there
- He saw the linen cloths lying there: The neat, orderly arrangement of the grave clothes showed that this was no grave robbery and that something absolutely unique had happened in that now-empty tomb.
- The search for Jesus -Who is Mary Magdalene?
- she is the only person to be listed in all four Gospels as first to realize that Jesus had risen and to testify to that central teaching of faith
- She was cleansed her of “seven demons”,[8:2] [Mk. 16:9]
- She was brave enough to stand by Jesus in his hours of suffering, death and beyond.
- Bible specifically names her as the first person to see Jesus after his Resurrection – Mark 16 vs 9
- Inside Empty Tomb–
- Confirmed Prophecy –
- Mattew 12 40 – Signs of Jonah
- Isaiah 25:8 – He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it.” – Isaiah 25:8
- Luke 24 vs 6 – Confirmed his resurrection
- Our Redeemer Lives- John 20 vs 17,
- Our God Is not a dead – – Why seek ye the living among the dead, Luke 24 vs 5
- Mary Magdalene meets the risen Jesus
- (John 20:11-13) Mary, stricken with grief, sees two angels in the empty tomb.
- 7 steps to your Elevation
- Let your “If” work for you
- God’s Playbook of Blessings